GripCase OLED for Nintendo SWITCH OLED Model
GripCase OLED: 2-in-1 design - ergonomic grip + protective case. Interchangeable grips - 3 different designs to fit all hand sizes. Ergonomic design - allows hours of play without fatigue. Dock-friendly...
- 2-in-1 design - ergonomic grip + protective case.
- Interchangeable grips - 3 different designs to fit all hand sizes.
- Ergonomic design - allows hours of play without fatigue.
- Dock-friendly - no need to remove when docking your SWITCH OLED.
**Some OLED docks have a slightly shorter USB which may affect this feature.
- Floating Shoulder buttons - enhance tactility and provide full protection.
- Slim design & lightweight material - adding minimal weight to your console.
- Transparent body - show off your themed console.
Maxcarry Case: Fits SWITCH OLED with the GripCase OLED or NeoGrip and any of the three grip sizes attached.
- Hardshell material & water-resistant cover - provides 360° protection for your SWITCH and other accessories.
- Huge storage space - 10 game card slots, overlap mesh pocket, and spacious compartments to store all your necessary accessories.
- Built-in adjustable stand - allows you to charge your SWITCH while playing games in tabletop mode.
- In-case charging - charges your SWITCH using a 90° USB cable (not included) when you're on the go.
EDC Case: Fits SWITCH OLED with the GripCase OLED or NeoGrip and SnapGrip attached only.
- One case, two consoles - fits both the OLED SWITCH and OG SWITCH.
- Case & Thumb Grip compatible - fits even if your SWITCH wears a case and thumb grips.
- 10 game card slots - take your favorite games on the go anywhere, any time.
- Hardshell material & water-resistant cover - provides 360° protection for your SWITCH.
- Slim design & hand strap - easy to carry for daily commuting.
GripCase OLED Body:
- The Gripcase OLED uses the same Grips as the NeoGrip, JoyGrip, and GripCase Crystal so you can just grab the GripCase OLED body if you already have one of these products.
- The easiest way to replace your old/worn-out GripCase OLED body, no need to purchase a whole set if you just want to replace the body.
The warranty period starts from the date of purchase. If you find that the product is defective or damaged when you receive the item, please contact us immediately. If the product has been used for a period of time, please refer to the following warranty periods:
Jumpgate, 45W AC adapter and other electronic products: 1 year*
Carrying case: 6 months
GripCase, Thumb Grip and other products: 3 months
Screen Protector: No warranty
1. All warranty services are only for damage that occurs during normal use, and do not cover damage caused by human factors such as dropping, water spillage, etc. Damage caused by improper use is not covered by the warranty, for example: the GripCase can become warped if not stored correctly while not in use.
2. Please note that the GripCase and Thumb Grips are susceptible to wear-and-tear.
3. The Jumpgate dock and 45W AC adapter will be replaced with new ones during the warranty period, once troubleshooting has taken place and the defect has been deemed a manufacturer error. If using this product under normal conditions causes the console to be bricked or damaged, we will refund the full amount and cover the maintenance costs, after receiving the Damage Report from Nintendo.