- Modular design - the Core Drive and dock shell can be detachable.
- One dock, two consoles - detachable Core Drive works with both Nintendo Switch OLED and Regular Switch and Steam Deck.
- Incomparable portability - pocket-size Core Drive for on the go.
- Play longer in tabletop mode - allows you to charge your SWITCH while playing.
- Compatible with protective cases - no need to remove the case when docking.
- Hook up most electronic devices - the Core Drive can be used as a USB hub, providing one HDMI 2.0b, and three USB 3.0 ports (only in the Pro version).
- Built-in DeX (TV Out) function - turns your smartphone (if it supports DeX) into a computer.
- High-resolution output - supports up to 4K@60Hz.
*Dock Shell cannot output video and audio to a TV without the Core Drive.
**Only the PRO Jumpgate/Core Drive model is updatable through the Firmware App.
The warranty period starts from the date of purchase. If you find that the product is defective or damaged when you receive the item, please contact us immediately. If the product has been used for a period of time, please refer to the following warranty periods:
Jumpgate, 45W AC adapter and other electronic products: 1 year*
Carrying case: 6 months
GripCase, Thumb Grip and other products: 3 months
Screen Protector: No warranty
1. All warranty services are only for damage that occurs during normal use, and do not cover damage caused by human factors such as dropping, water spillage, etc. Damage caused by improper use is not covered by the warranty, for example: the GripCase can become warped if not stored correctly while not in use.
2. Please note that the GripCase and Thumb Grips are susceptible to wear-and-tear.
3. The Jumpgate dock and 45W AC adapter will be replaced with new ones during the warranty period, once troubleshooting has taken place and the defect has been deemed a manufacturer error. If using this product under normal conditions causes the console to be bricked or damaged, we will refund the full amount and cover the maintenance costs, after receiving the Damage Report from Nintendo.