A Power Supply to Juice up your Nintendo SWITCH, MacBook, and Smartphone.
- Powered by GaN tech - reduces the size of the charger without compromising power by swapping out silicon for gallium nitride (GaN).
- Great compatibility - provides multiple outputs for Nintendo SWITCH (Support TV Mode), MacBook, smartphone, controller, headset, and other devices.
- Incomparably portable - 58% smaller than the SWITCH charger and 70% smaller than the Apple 61W charger.
- Foldable prong and detachable USB C-C cable - prolongs the life of the AC adapter, easy to travel with.
- Safety and solid quality - provides all-round protection for your devices, certified by UL, FCC, and CE Safety System Union.
- Works perfectly with the Jumpgate Dock.
|Brand||Skull & Co.||Nintendo||Apple|
|Output||5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/2.25A||5V/1.5A, 15V/2.6A||5.2V/3A, 9V/3A, 15V/3A, 20.3V/3A|
The warranty period starts from the date of purchase. If you find that the product is defective or damaged when you receive the item, please contact us immediately. If the product has been used for a period of time, please refer to the following warranty periods:
Jumpgate, 45W AC adapter and other electronic products: 1 year*
Carrying case: 6 months
GripCase, Thumb Grip and other products: 3 months
Screen Protector: No warranty
1. All warranty services are only for damage that occurs during normal use, and do not cover damage caused by human factors such as dropping, water spillage, etc. Damage caused by improper use is not covered by the warranty, for example: the GripCase can become warped if not stored correctly while not in use.
2. Please note that the GripCase and Thumb Grips are susceptible to wear-and-tear.
3. The Jumpgate dock and 45W AC adapter will be replaced with new ones during the warranty period, once troubleshooting has taken place and the defect has been deemed a manufacturer error. If using this product under normal conditions causes the console to be bricked or damaged, we will refund the full amount and cover the maintenance costs, after receiving the Damage Report from Nintendo.